In light of the COVID-19, the Professional Pickleball Tournament is postponing the following events:
- The Georgia Open at Life Time Fitness (New date: September 17-20, 2020)
- The Dallas Grand Slam Qualifier (New date: October 22-25, 2020)
The coronavirus has been discussed at length with local and national health officials as well as our own board of directors. We are following suit of other professional athletic organizations and hoping to limit the spread of COVID-19. We hope you understand our decision and would love to see you at the new dates for the Dallas and Georgia events later this year.
The following event has also been moved to accommodate the postponed events:
- The PPA Championship (New date: November 18-22, 2020)
We know you might have a few questions. Below are a few answers to the questions regarding the tournaments. Feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] with any other questions.
- What happens to my registration for a postponed event?
- We are simply moving the date. Your registrations stand and we hope the new date works for you.
- If you can’t attend the new date, simply deregister on PickleballTournaments.com for a full refund.
- Will I be notified of other changes?
- At this moment, these are the only tournaments that have been affected. We are monitoring the situation closely and hope to return to dinking as soon as it is deemed safe to do so.
The Professional Pickleball Association